– A Hexacopter with No Compromises –
Vision Aerial’s Biggest, Baddest Aircraft
• A Heavy Duty Hexacopter UAV •
A Workhorse in the World of Drones
The Vector was built to be rugged, tough, and ready to handle big jobs. Whether you are inspecting power lines, surveying remote locations, or using it on a Search and Rescue mission- the Vector is up for the task. With ultra powerful and efficient motors as well as two separate battery packs, the Vector will lift your payload and provide you with flight times of up to 40 minutes.
The Vector HexacopterThe Vector is a six rotor drone with ultra powerful and efficient motors and cutting-edge flight components. The Vector is a workhorse, designed with endurance and heavy lift operations in mind.
Extended flights of over 40 minutes are possible on a single charge. The Vector is also capable of handling payloads of up to 5 kg (11 lb). Designed specifically to minimize flight times, the Vector can be setup in less than three minutes
- Vector Hexacopter (Ready-to-Fly)
- Graupner MZ-24 Pro Transmitter
- (2) 13,000 mAh 6S Lithium Polymer Batteries
- High capacity Dual battery AC/DC charger
- Tablet with mission planning software
- Telemetry radio for drone / tablet data link
- Waterproof Pelican Transport Case
Return to Launch
First Person View
Out of Battery Protection
Lost Link Protection
Built Rugged, Built Tough
When you’ve got a job that requires fast deployment, easy flight and unprecedented transportability and payloads up to 5 kg (11 lb), the Vector is the UAV for you.
The Vector was built to be a reliable and tough heavy-duty professional drone. Fly it today and you’ll see what sets it apart from the rest.